Thursday, October 30, 2008

Did That Feel Good

What felt good you asked? Well that would be my run today. Was a short run, but man did it feel good. I started running, and next thing you know I am running a whole lot faster. I have not felt that good running since I ran the Marathon on September 14th. I think I am finally over it! I guess it does take that long to recover from a marathon. Now I am tossing around the idea of doing another one. Can anyone talk some sense into me?
I felt so much better after my run. I think we all need to make sure we have some sort of exercise routine. Trust me, the time that it takes you to do it, your productivity will increase even more so.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Nope, I can't talk some sense into you, because I think you should do it. We all know you can!