Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wow! That is.........Legendary!

Guess what? Today is legendary. On this legendary day one year ago, I started something legendary, meaning the Beginning of Something Legendary was started. Wow, that is crazy. Get this. It is such a significant day that the brand new Sonic in Gibsonia opened today in honor of the one year anniversary of the Beginning of Something Legendary. And get this, since the Beginning of Something Legendary is so, well, legendary, when I went to Sonic this evening (oh yeah, I have already been there) they gave me a "friends and family discount" (ok, so it might be possible that the Beginning of Something Legendary 1 year celebration and Sonic opening might not have anything to do with each other)
With all of that being said, I have been blogging for a year. Wow! That is pretty cool. 245 posts in one year. That is cool too. I love blogging. I am going to continue. I hope you have enjoyed the ride. I hope you all will continue to enjoy the ride. And yes this is still the Beginning of Something Legendary.

1 comment:

Shari said...

It's not a one-year anniversary without a cake and a party! I know, I'm looking for any excuse to have cake. Sue me. :P