Thursday, July 3, 2008

I have been given everything

Ever so often I start to think about what I have. There are unfortunately a lot of times where I think about what I don't have. I am trying to stop doing that. I am working on only thinking about what I have. So as I was thinking about what I do have today, I almost (yes, man card still intact) started to cry. (I said almost) Wow! I have everything. I have way more then I could ever ask for. By far there is no one in this whole world that has it better then me. In these times of clear honest reflection, I end up saying "Thanks God" about 23908472930874 times.
So here is your little assignment today. Think about everything that God has given you. Not the things that you think you don't have, but the things he has given to you. You will be blown away. If you are bold and daring, you can share the results with the rest of us :)

No comments: