Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Conversations

I like to talk. I talk too much. I know that. But I have been really thinking about this lately. Maybe we don't have enough conversations. Honestly, I don't think we spend enough time talking. Who have you talked to lately that didn't tell you they have been really busy lately? Now due to that busyness we don't want to stop and talk to people.
What is weird about that is the most memorable times the past several weeks for me have been different conversations. Maybe talking to my wife, maybe talking to my sons, or a friend who is telling me some stuff that you hope no friend ever has to go though.
I want to be a person who has time to talk to people. I don't think this is as much a time issue as it is a priority issue. Make it a priority to talk to people; it will do you a world of good.

No comments: