Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Motivated by Passion

There is something that I have grown to love in my life. That is people who fight for an area that they are passionate about. I love that. I love how they refuse to accept a "no". They will do what ever it takes to make it happen. I think we miss that way too much in this country. I love to see people willing to fight for what they believe in.
I got to see this during the picnic at the Lighthouse. I'll be honest, I did not do much to organize this. In fact I think the biggest thing I did was borrowed some chairs and brought them to the Lighthouse. But in order to pull off an event like this there needed to be a lot of people doing a lot of work. There was that. The thing I loved about it was the main guy who organized it all was operating in his passion. He wants to see people come to Christ. Therefore, he made sure that Christ was at the center of everything. I saw at least 10 people raise their hands to receive Jesus as their Savior! Love to see people coming to Christ. Love to see people serving God with all their passion!
Whatever you God given passion is, use it! Go all out! Go big, or go home! Trust me, someone serving God in their area of passion is a beautiful thing!

No comments: