Sunday, July 5, 2009

Edinboro 24 Hours Later

I made it back. I survived the week. I should say more then survive, I had a blast. Let me try to give you a couple of highlights
  • It Rained. Followed by rain, which was closely followed by more rain, and then after that more rain, it has just about stopped when it really started raining. Seriously, tons of rain.
  • With that being said you should have seen those kids trudging through all that rain and not caring. Not letting the rain ruin anything. They just kept playing! Love that spirit!
  • I did the 12 and 13 years old this week. The last several years I have been with the 14-15 years old. So it was a little adjustment. I am not saying it was bad. I am not saying it was good. It was different
  • However, I am saying that I don't want to do any younger then that
  • I had a great staff this week. Seriously maybe my favorite ever
  • Our speaker (and my good friend) had a tough week. His dad has cancer and in his final stages. Please pray for the family
  • My family was with me most of the week. That was nice. I love being with them
  • I ate too much. Food taste better when you don't have to cook it or clean it up
  • Celebrated our 8 year anniversary at Edinboro. Nice having 56 Jr. High kids wishing you a happy anniversary.
  • I had the opportunity to speak on Thursday and Friday. That was sure fun. Wish I had more time to prepare
  • I am tired. In fact I have stopped a couple of times writing this and caught myself falling asleep
  • I loved seeing 56 Jr Highs willing to go wherever God leads them. Very impressive!
  • Edinboro continues to be a place to go to deepen your relationship with Christ and meet some life long friends. I love that place!

For more information go to edinborocamp.org

1 comment:

Shari said...

I thought of you guys with all that rain last week. At least the kids made the best of it. Kids have a way of doing that, don't they? :)

I enjoyed hearing Jeremy talk about camp yesterday in church, too. He did a great job.