Monday, April 20, 2009

Wise Guys

One of the things that continues to be important to me is to have older role models in my life. I love having "experienced" people in my life. I need that. I want that.
With that being said I got to hear a good "experienced" friend on Sunday. It was so amazing to hear how he has and still is living out the parable of the sower. He was honest, transparent and open.
Since I met Bill, I have been impressed with him. I have really enjoyed getting to know him, and continue to enjoy him.
This is the part that I love. I know that I do not do everything the way he would like. I know that I am different. Bill knows I am different. But we both have the same common bond: the bond of our love for Christ.
I know that he prays for me. I know he supports me. I value that. I need that in my life and am so thankful when it happens.

No comments: