Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spying on Pastors

I was a our annual district conference for the C&MA this past couple of days. I have some interesting thoughts that I hope to blog out (much like flesh out) in the next couple of days. But there is something that I want to share tonight.
A couple times we were doing something biblical like laying hands on people. Basically though due to the fact that there were about 300 people there, we all can't physically lay hands on the people. So we just extend our hand symbolically.
Now I probably should have had my eyes closed, but I opened them on purpose and looked at everyone. It is quite amazing to see all my fellow pastors praying. Many of them are guys I have looked up to for years.
I was going to take a picture, but I didn't think that would be appropriate.

1 comment:

Blake said...

you should have taken a picture. I took one in the middle of worship at NCC when I was there cuz it was just so amazing.