Monday, April 6, 2009

My productive weekend

Yes folks you read that right. I did have a productive weekend. Though they don't usually happen, it did this weekend. I finally was able to install my "recycled" fence. Somehow I managed to create a 900 square foot play area for our kids. Now we still have to put the finishing touches (painting and fixing the broken slats). Here is the amazing part. I laid about 110 feet of fence for less then $100. Impressive huh?
Not only did I manage to put the fence in but I did my taxes also! Yes this includes the federal, the state, and the local taxes. Now I still have to put everything in an envelope and mail them. But the hard part is done!
On Saturday, get this, I got to eat supper with my wife, and just my wife! Boy was that nice not having to scream and being interrupted every two seconds.
Granted I am a little sore today from the weekends activities, but a good weekend.

No comments: