Friday, November 30, 2007

Why Don't You Blog About It?

Ok, and in fact I will! Guess what? This is Post 100! Wow!
I'm amazed. I never knew I had that much to say. That is pretty cool. When I started blogging back in July, I had no idea what I was going to blog about or anything like that. And as you have seen from the variety, I probably still have no idea what I am going to blog about.
I will be talking to Heather (maybe rambling on and on) and about 3 or 4 times a day Heather will respond with a "Why don't you blog about it?" Sometimes that is exactly what I do.
Blogging helps me get things off my chest. It helps me process weird thoughts. It helps me prepare for Sundays. I think I am addicted to blogging. I want to encourage you all to give it a shot. Every post does not have to be an instant classic. In fact I assure you that many of the 100 posts are not a classic, and maybe should never have been posted :)
So I want take this opportunity to thank all who have read (and especially those who have commented(I really like comments)). Thank you. It has been a blast. It has been a privilege. And I can honestly say it has been.........legendary!

3 comments:

HB said...

You are the quintessential blogger. My hero. Maybe some day I too will have 100 posts. =)

Patty said...

Good job Dan. I can't imagine getting to 100 posts.

Blake said...

Dan, your my hero! Someday I hope to be as cool a blogger as you! Haha!. Good job