Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Use Everything You Have

Some years ago, I took this big long self-examination test called the IDAK test. One of the things that caught me off guard was my creative score. I cannot draw. I am not artistic. So what does that mean? I struggled with that question for some quite time.
Fast forward -- I understand what creativity is. I am understanding more and more everyday how to use it. It has been my privilege to be allowed to explore my creativity at Bakerstown Alliance. I have tried some things that, well, I will be honest, probably should have never been tried. I have tried some other things that worked out wonderfully. I feel more and more that I am able to use my creativity. When you are using your gifts and abilities, not just to their potential, but beyond, it is fun. It is rewarding.
I really hope that you take the time to discover your talents, gifts, and abilities. But knowing them is not enough. Use them. But don't stop there either. Use them beyond your current ability.
Then party and thank God!

No comments: