Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who doesn't deserve a second chance?

I ask myself that question often. Honestly, I never can find someone who doesn't. But that is not because of who they are. It matter who God is. We of course have done nothing to deserve a second chance. But yet how many second chances has God given you? So if God is willing to give us a second chance, shouldn't we be willing to give people a second chance.

I do not see how a person could make it through this life without believing that people are capable of change. It would be so depressing. Wow to live under that doom and gloom of people never being able to change. That would stink.

So I will continue to choose that people can change. And because I honestly believe they can, I will continue to give them a second chance.

No comments: