Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hurting people

It seems like the last couple of days I have seen a lot of people who have been hurting. Hurting in bad ways. It breaks my heart to hear some of their stories. These are not people who are lazy. These are not people who are just "abusing the system." These are not people who "should just get over it." These are people who are hurt. People who need help.
I wonder how God feels when his children are suffering. I am sure He is hurting a whole lot more then I am.
I wish I knew how to make every thing go away. I wish I could take their pain away. I wish I could help.
A lot of times I have no idea what to do. I have no idea what would help.
I know why the Lighthouse is in existence. I know we are to do the best we can to help these people. Seems like an impossible task. Fortunately God makes a living out of doing the impossible.