Monday, September 28, 2009

I had to run

When I left this morning it was raining like crazy. I admit I wasn't thinking much about running, but remembered my running clothes anyways. Somehow it cleared up. Next thing I know it is cloudy, windy, no humidity, and pleasant. See ya, I'm out of here. There is no way I could ever pass up a day like today to go running. Wow! Incredible. I just could not help myself. I decided since it was so nice outside, it was time for a 5 mile run. Boy did that feel good. I am sitting here now and I can feel it just enough to know that I ran today.
I don't know when is the last time I enjoyed running that much. I was just a great day. After running, I was ready to face all the issues.
Now I understand if running is not your cup of tea. I get that. But to be outside today and enjoy God's creation, you can just not beat it!

No comments: