Monday, September 7, 2009

God Knows Grief

It is an odd concept to think of. But wrap your brain around it. God knows grief. He has been through grief. Many times. Think about it, Jesus, God's own son went through all that pain when He was on this earth. Not only that but, we are God's children. That is what the Bible tells us. So think about everything that God's children went through. That is everything you gone through times the number of people who have lived. Wow, that is a lot of grief
Now when my kids do something that I know they should not be doing, I feel bad. I grieve if you will. Now think about God, he has his kids doing stuff they should not be doing every day (or minute). Yeah that is a lot of grieving.
So when are thinking "I can't take all of this grief". It is at that moment you need to cry out to God and let Him comfort us.

No comments: