Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Amazing Son

This is one of those things that only a dad could be proud of. My little two year old has one of the most revered male talents. The ability to pass gas whenever he wants to. And in typical boy only fashion, he proceeds to laugh his head off every time he does it. I know you are reading this and thinking, gross. And well that is true, I have to admit, I'm proud of the little guy. So by now I know I will get one of two comments. All the females out there will respond with something like "gross" or "TMI" or something to the effect. Now all the males out their will respond with "awesome" or "go Sam" or something to that effect. Sam, you the man!

2 comments:

HB said...

I just wonder why he always has to do it when I'm changing his diaper...

Blake said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Good for him.