Monday, January 4, 2010

I just wanted some air

Last night, after moving some things at church, I went to my car and looked at my tire. The tire was just not round. I had an air tank in my trunk. Did not have much air but it was enough to make it round again. So I thought that I would be smart and fill it up to make my morning a lot better. So I drove down the road to a gas station. Found the air compressor. It had a "Out of order" sign on it. Argh. So I went to another gas station. Put in 50 cents. It turned on, but no air came out. Argh. So I went to another gas station, "Out of order." Argh. So I went to another gas station. Tried to put the quarters in it, it was jammed! Argh. So finally I went to Sheetz, where the air is free. It worked! Finally.
I guess the moral of the story is, don't mess around, just go to Sheetz!

2 comments:

Shari said...

You can also come to my house if you're ever desperate. I have an air compressor, and it's *free* too. I'm nice like that. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!