Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good business practices

This morning I was driving to work and had the overwhelming desire for a Boldy's Bakery peanut butter doughnut. So I went to Boldy's Bakery ask if I could use my card since I did not have any cash on me. The lady told me that they do not take cards. I said thanks and was going to walk out. She then told me that she would allow me to buy the doughnuts and coffee now as long as I would come back later and pay. I said "really?" So I got my food. Said thank you and went to the bank and drove right back. She said "I didn't think you would be back that quick." Now personally I hate owing money so it is better just to take care of it. However due to her willingness to let me "pay her later," I will be back. That is just good business practices. Other places would do well to follow Boldy's Bakery lead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hire .net Developer said...

hello,
thanks for sharing.