Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yet another running update

I thought I would take a second and give you all an update on my running. I have pretty much recovered from my half marathon. Last week I only managed use the elliptical at the gym once and run a short two mile run another day. But this week, I ran four miles on Monday and about four miles today. I am not fully energized yet. I will run two more times this week. Hopefully next week I will be back to normal. I admit, I have been thinking about my upcoming pack-on- the-miles training for a marathon. There will be a lot of weeks were I will be running more than the half marathon, thirteen miles. It should be fun/scary. I'm still confident that I can do it. My wife tells me that I can do it. And who am I to argue with my wife? :) It is so nice to have her and all my other fans that continue to root me on in this crazy adventure. This whole thing, well, all I can say is, legendary!

No comments: