Friday, April 18, 2008

The Trophy Husband

Tonight I got to go on a hot date with my hot wife. We went a musical at the school where she used to teach. The musical was great. The kids did a great job. All and all a fun night.
So how does this relate to my being a trophy husband? Well being that it was at Heather's old school, she was able to see a lot of former students and co-workers. They were happy to see her. It felt really good to be the trophy husband. Because of my job, I have to be in the spotlight a lot. So when you are not in the spot light that feels nice. It is also nice seeing how much they love and appreciate my wife. Yes, that makes me happy.
Great night. And now good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.