Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Morning Nervousness

So I am right now getting ready for Sunday morning. It is always exciting when you have put that much work into it. I figured out the other week or so that for every one minute of the gathering, there is one hour of preparation. Pretty amazing. Today I have two things that are making me a little nervous. One I mentioned earlier about having to deal with occult-like activities. It's not exactly my favorite thing, but it is in the Bible, so I have to deal with it.
The other thing that has me slightly on edge is that we are using some new technology today. I am all for using whatever resources we have available to communicate the greatest message. Today we are using some new stuff. Now rest assured I have tried it, and it worked! Of course it worked at 8:00. Now there are still two hours for something to go wrong. :) Oh well, I guess that is just the way it goes. I am not depending on technology. I am depending on God! He will get us through one way or another. He is good like that.

No comments: