Sunday, July 11, 2010

Edinboro 2010

Yesterday I got home from Edinboro Camp. I love that place. This year I had the privilege to direct the 12 and 13 year olds. I know this is going to sound like a typical parent, but I could see these kids grow up in the span of one week. For me, I just do not get sick of seeing 50 kids getting to know God for the first time or getting to know God better. It is just so much fun to be able to spend a week with some great kids. Yes it was hot! Very hot! But this is the great thing, these kids didn't care. They kept on playing and running around. The only thing we had to do is to make sure they had enough water, not a big deal at all. Just so much fun! Honestly, I do think that everyone should give up a week and serve at Edinboro, or any other camp. Yes I am physically tired, but I am recharged and ready to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.