Monday, May 17, 2010

Leaves leaves leaves

In the fall, I rented this massive leaf blower (Photo courtesy of my wife) . I mean this thing was huge. So I blew all the leaves in the woods and thought, there I fixed it (which by the way if you ever want a funny website to look at: thereifixedit.com). Well, the last two times it rained, those leaves created some problems. They have caused the rain water to reroute attempting to wash out my driveway. So for the second time in less than a week, I was out there digging out the leaves so the water would go where it was suppose to. Now with all that being said, my grass looks really good because it did not have the leaves there all winter. I guess the moral of the story is to make enough money that you can hire a landscaper and a maintenance person so you don't have to do it yourself? Just having fun tonight!

No comments: