Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What I want to be like when I grow up

Today I had an amazing opportunity. I got to talk to a Godly man. This gentlemen was in his early 70's. A very successful business man. But as we were talking, which was easy, you could just see how much fear and love he had for God. The guy was legit. He was totally transparent and totally devoted to Christ. He cared about me and my family. He is not into charts and graphs. He is into people. He cared more about people then he did about vision statement. He is one of those people who you know has their priorities straight.
Well I am not wanting to grow up or anything crazy like that, I want to be like that when I am older. I want someone blogging in 40 years the same things that I am blogging tonight (assuming that blogging will still be there in 40 years, which is a bad assumption). But you don't get there by wishing you get there by doing. Long battle a head of me!

No comments: