Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Fun Weekend

Somehow this weekend just is working out great. I am getting to do a lot of things that are fun. Let me tell you about them:

  • On Friday, I left work early to go to Ohio with my wife. Yes we left the kids with my parents! We made it to our destination at 3:00 p.m. Went swimming. Walk around. Took a nap. Went to a dinner theater. Went swimming again. Went to bed. Got up when we felt like it. Ate a big breakfast. Finally went home. What a great time with Heather! It was nice to get away for like 24 hours
  • Today we had a picnic at the Lighthouse. That was fun. There was tons of food and it was good. I had the opportunity to do something I like to do. I got to tell people about salvation that is found only in Christ. Love doing that!
  • Tomorrow I get to preach at Bakerstown Alliance. Yeah, that is always fun. I like preaching anywhere, don't get me wrong. But there is just something special about Bakerstown Alliance for me.

Great weekend!

No comments: