Wednesday, March 31, 2010

God Confidence

Sometimes I appear to be amazingly self-confident. I wish I could say that is true, but I question myself all the time. But there is a confidence that I have that generally I have all the time. The confidence in God. God confidence if you will. This gives me the freedom to try and possibility fail at just about anything. This gives me the confidence to know that no matter what happen, I still have God.
Now this God confidence is something that comes only from that relationship with Christ. I deal with people everyday who lack that God confidence. I often wonder what they could be if they had that God confidence. I wish I could show them what they could have.
So I depend on God. I rely on God. I tell people about my love for God. I pray and hope, that others will have that God confidence.

No comments: