Monday, November 23, 2009

Playing with my kids

If I am honest, I still like being a kid. So one of my jobs as a dad is to play with my kids. Boy that is the easy part. It is fun goofing off with the kids. The older that they get the more that we can play. Now I am willing to bet that during our playing something will end up broken. Hopefully it will not be a bone or anything like that. But it is a lot of fun playing with my boys.
the one thing that I learned, is that it doesn't matter what you do with them, as long as you are playing with them.
One of my underlying motives (ohh yes I have them) for blowing off all the leafs the other day was sled riding. I can't wait to go sledding with my boys. Now that there are no leaves there it will be even more fun!
So yes, maybe I am a big kid. But it is ok!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Isaiah and I were just talking about sled riding today. And he assures me that Heather is going this year, too. I love playing with your kids almost as much as you do. They are precious.