Monday, November 2, 2009

I have failed my kids

I have come to realized that I am failing my kids. For the most part, Heather and I make sure that our kids eat healthy. Honestly, we do not have that many good snacks around this house. (And yes, I am hungry right now) Due to this fact, my kids do not have a good knowledge of candy. When we were trick or treating, my kids were not taking the good candy. They would take a lollipop over a snickers bar. Really kids? Come on! I need my candy!
My poor kids :)

2 comments:

HB said...

Next year, in preparation for Halloween, we DEFINITELY need to train our kids to reach for the reeces peanut butter cups!!!! I don't think they grabbed even one of those. Bummer!

Unknown said...

gucci outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses uk
christian louboutin
rolex watches
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
jimmy choo shoes
canada goose jackets