Thursday, September 2, 2010

Frustrated people

A lot of people who end up calling us are totally frustrated. If we stop for a couple of minutes, listen to their story, you quickly understand why they are so frustrated. You realize, that they are not being mean to you. They are not trying to be rude. They are just so frustrated. Once you realize that, life becomes so much easier. Someone calls you and get rude, it is OK, they are frustrated. I had a guy call me every 15 minutes starting at 6:30. Yes that is 6:30 in the morning. So when I talked to him, he was apologizing for calling so often. I realized he was just nervous, frustrated, excited. I was not annoyed or anything like that. I felt bad for the guy. It just changes your perspective when you realize, they are just frustrated.

6 comments:

ROFO said...

So true! we're all the time frustrated. we're all the time thinking about money, problems, properties, kids, studies...

http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

Aham Brahmasmi said...

Sadly, we have become so selfish and busy with our own situation that we fail to empathize with people. We have stopped understanding others from their own point of view and immediately judge them from our point of view.

Anonymous said...

Nothing legendary happening in your life since September???

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

Football/soccer involves a lot of running, and sudden side movements, language learning software
which may lead to ankle and foot sprains or serious injuries. So kick start your game with a flawless pair of football/soccer true religion sale sneakers to steal the show and These sneakers feature outsole studded with cleats for optimum traction over the field.babyliss pro flat iron
<a href="http://www.babylissproflatiron.com/cheap-babyliss-pro-230-c-51.html" title="Babyliss Pro These studded plates incorporated in the outsole of the sneaker avoid slippage on wet and slippery fields. Get going on the fie

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to
write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Cheers!


My blog; Read More Here