Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ode to my laptop

Dear Laptop,
I have missed you so much. These pass 2 weeks without your power supply have been tough. I could not use you. You sat there, just waiting for me to use you again. My first attempt to order a new power supply went wrong. It was wrong cause I ordered the wrong one. You would think that I knew you better then that. So when I ordered then 2nd time, I made sure you were the right one. To my amazement, when I got the mail today, the power supply was there. I quickly opened up the package, ran to the room, plug you in. It worked! I was so happy. To be able to use you again. I just felt right. Surviving these two weeks using Heather's was tough. (to Heather's credit, she shared really good). But it is great to have you back old friend!

No comments: